วันศุกร์ที่ ๑๖ มกราคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๒

Friendship



· You’re my best friend!

· Best Friends

· Best Buds!

· I’m really glad our paths crossed, Thanks

· You're a Special Friend, …
Once in a while, we meet someone
Who makes us feel so good,
Who seems to understand us
In a way few people could.

· Thank you for beautiful memories

· Dana, Happiness is having someone like you…

· Thinking of you, Pat, not just today,
but every day, because you're so nice and
a very special part of my happiest memories.

· Hello my little friend!

· You always save…
…the best for me

· Thanks for listening to me.

· Happy friendship day!

· Everyone needs a hug sometime.

· Glad you’re my best friend.

· I love to chat with ya :)

· Nothing beats this.

· How are ya?

· Thanks for being a friend.

· I’ll tell you a secret!

· Thanks for listening.

· We’re on he same wave length.

· We may have our differences, but…

· You have a way of bringing out my pearly whites…

· Love to be with ya :)

· Waiting for you
… to hang with me.

· I’ve been looking for ya.

· Glad that you’re my friend!

· How about lunch?

· Hey! You!

· How about a bear hug?

· Call me sometime.

· Just dropping by to say Hello!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: